• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If it don't sell just double the price.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Well it's Friday so let the rants and comments flow. So I KNOW I ain't the only one that noticed a pump shotgun listed here last week for the way low price of $70.00 . But said pump gun came with enough sale stipulations to confuse a lawyer. Seriously it was like half the page of requirements for Bill of sale and showing permits etc. But on top of that you had to meet in the parking lot of a local police department and THEN go get some poor FFL dealer involved by wasting one of his 4473 forms. It was just WAY over the top. But on the other hand it was a smoking deal on the pump gun.
Well fast forward to about 10 minutes ago. I saw the same pump gun listed for twice the original asking price but with all the same stipulations. WTF?! I did notice that the comments were closed. That was a courteous move on the seller's part. I mean it IS Friday and we have all weekend to rack up warning points and time outs here. But he saved us all from that.
So my question here would be is this the stupidest sales strategy ever or is there some real subtle genius type **** going on here that I'm not seeing? I should note that it's now 4:16 in the PM and I ain't cracked open the first Keystone Ice yet.

boogar presley.gif

Back
Top Bottom