• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If it's brown it's down, then we'll figure out what it is.

They have no season or protective status there, so unless they invent some new rule on the fly, she should be gtg.

I would think it would be like shooting a wild pig here. Invasive species = fair game.
At least that would be my argument as I was cutting that thing up into steaks. :)

3A074497-C319-41D4-B019-50FDEACC181B.png

IF it’s brown, gun it down!

We can I.D. it later. ;)

Of course it might be a rancher, farmer, hiker or camper. It may be a utility line worker surveying a path thru the woods where the company is going to seek an easement for future lines.

———————————————————————
As for this case it looks like the girl made a reasonable mistake, and any adult hunter in the South could have done the same thing .

They have no season or protective status there, so unless they invent some new rule on the fly, she should be gtg.

Oh that’s such a quaint notion. That everything that’s not specifically made off-limits for hunting is fair game for hunting .
That kind of thinking went out of date 75 years years ago with the emergence of the modern police state.

The new legal system says that any act of killing a living creature is presumed to be felony animal cruelty unless you can point to some other law that gives you an excuse or mitigating circumstance .

Oh that’s such a quaint notion. That everything that’s not specifically made off-limits for hunting is fair game for hunting .
That kind of thinking went out of date 75 years years ago with the emergence of the modern police state.

The new legal system says that any act of killing a living creature is presumed to be felony animal cruelty unless you can point to some other law that gives you an excuse or mitigating circumstance .
There's no closed season on coyote or crow either.

Back
Top Bottom