• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

[video]https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/9thcivic.com_gallery_albums_post_Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif[/video]

9thcivic.com_gallery_albums_post_Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif

Lmao!!

They just left my house!

Oh my gosh!

Heard something overhead that kinda sounded like a 20" portable fan running a little rough, then I saw the shadows in the moonlight.

Next thing I know guys dressed all in black smashed through my new Champion windows on ziplines! I took three of 'em out with headshots but the body armor stopped the 10mm I was pumping into 'em from my Springfield Omega 1911.

Luckily the wife had the Mossberg Model 500 with steel slugs backing me up. Leaning out of the second story window she nailed the pilot of the first 'copter and it left the vicinity. I think she disabled the second because it was puking smoke and lost it's hush mode.

The twins were in the basement and covered the back yard. Son #1 had the Polish Tantal spitting surplus Russian ammo as fast as he could pull the trigger. Not sure how many he hit but he sure was making a ruckus with those new bakelite 40-rounders I just got.

Son #2 had the PSL with the Russian sniper ammo. Good thing. He's not such a great shot and flinches badly. Luckily this ammo went through the body armor like a hot knife through butter. I'll never teach that boy how to make a head shot.

The family repulsed the first attack but I'm sure they'll be back. But it won't matter. We're bugging out now.

Farewell, my ODT brothers and sisters. And good luck with the new world order! Me and my family will be raising sheep somewhere...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...61637572.104165.267767359920227&type=1&ref=nf

Today our senator's and congressmen gave him full rights to call in the military or whoever he want's to take our guns or kill us or do whatever he pleases without probable cause, So get ready it's coming.... maybe before you get up in the morning.... So load you're guns and get ready... this crack pot in my first post is right, and it all is starting...Now...

What on earth are you talking about?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom