• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

Some of y'all need a good dose of reality.

Do any of you believe this type of stuff? No sarcasm in the question I'm just asking if anyone really thinks the government is going to go kicking in doors and take all our guns?? Have seen what happens when the lakers win a championship? Just imagine if they went house to house the reaction from the general public nation wide!

Did you see the Katrina confiscation video?

Yep sure did. What they did was dead wrong (IMO) however they did have Azz Holes shooting at them. Could have been handeld better for sure. The little old lady getting slammed by the cops did not help the perception of LEOS by the public.

Ok, I went back and did some research, I was thinking it just happened, WRONG......
He has had this power for a while, Here is another link to explain it a little better,

http://www.ndaa2012.us/

He already has the power to have us arrested or even killed, without due process, It was all part of a bill a while back that he talked the senator's and congressmen into signing.... Sorry I jumped the gun (pardon the pun) but I'm trying to keep information to everyone as it happen's because as soon as they start taking them we will need to react to stop them...

I agree with the sentiment but please replace He and him with they and them. The erosion of your rights and looting or America has been going on for a long, long time. If you notice that one thing the dems and repubs seem to agree on is spending money, and stripping us of rights.

Do any of you believe this type of stuff? No sarcasm in the question I'm just asking if anyone really thinks the government is going to go kicking in doors and take all our guns?? Have seen what happens when the lakers win a championship? Just imagine if they went house to house the reaction from the general public nation wide!

I don't believe it.

Did you see the Katrina confiscation video?

yeah did you see how long it took them to respond to even get to the point of going door to door? That was just one section of one city! nationwide? No way. Clayton county cant keep up just going to calls... much less door to door. Try and take guns in clayton county and you have yourself a hometown baghdad.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. I just pray it's 1776 and not 1938 that gets repeated.

I will agree on that but like most people you think too small, The un has called for the ban already, If they implement it, It will not only be our military and police, but armies from other countries as well, I talked to a friend of mine who's swat team in peach county, He say's they are already training for it... and calling it Zombie training...

Not a matter of thinking small. Sure in peach county its not hard to set up training for it. People will fall in line. Its small. Not going to happen in many cities in the US. You would have to have UN paratroopers. Even then...tough.

Oh and let some dutch or french "peacekeeper" step foot in my yard. Not going to happen.

Last edited:
To add to it. While I dont think this will ever happen... it COULD. The german jews never thought anything would happen like what they got from the nazis. Prepare for the worse but stay in touch with reality.

Back
Top Bottom