• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If obama sends police to take your guns, civil war?

I think we are in a situation in which we as a country have not experienced since the civil war....will there be gun consfication? Civil War? Revolution? maybe...Maybe not. Regardless we have a lot more problems within this country that needs our effort and commitment to resolve. Infrastructure, spending, programs, etc....all need to be corrected and adjusted.

Now with that said I do not own any guns but if I did I would not hand them over quietly.

I'm with you. Guns just aren't worth the hassle, especially neutered military replicas so I prefer not to own any firearms.

I'm with you. Guns just aren't worth the hassle, especially neutered military replicas so I prefer not to own any firearms.

In order to be a good servant....err umm citizen.....I will register my custom built sling shot with high capacity magazine attachments that should make the masters happy.

View attachment 148292
Is anyone here old enough to remember The Waco Massacre where "the government" killed seventy-six men, women and children? The men and women who were responsible for the killing of these Americans were also Americans and were just following orders. Clinton was president and while he's a Dumbercrat he isn't half the Thug that's in office today.
Just think about air travel in 2000 compared to today. Homeland Security did not exist and look at the power they have today.
We now stand in long lines (like sheep), almost disrobe and are subject to scanning and being groped by complete strangers.

We are in a different world and it's going to get worse. I don't think they will knock on doors. They will make it illegal to own certain guns and we will have time to turn them in and declare what else we own. If we are caught with banned weapons we will then be going to jail. A few warriors will fight and die but it won't take long for the rest to fall in line.
We think that the German people didn't care about their guns, but I'm willing to bet that they were just as passionate about their guns as we are. They were educated freedom loving but fell in love with the wrong man and his ideas. No different than what's happening here, we're just on a little slower track.

View attachment 148292
Is anyone here old enough to remember The Waco Massacre where "the government" killed seventy-six men, women and children? The men and women who were responsible for the killing of these Americans were also Americans and were just following orders. Clinton was president and while he's a Dumbercrat he isn't half the Thug that's in office today.
Just think about air travel in 2000 compared to today. Homeland Security did not exist and look at the power they have today.
We now stand in long lines (like sheep), almost disrobe and are subject to scanning and being groped by complete strangers.

We are in a different world and it's going to get worse. I don't think they will knock on doors. They will make it illegal to own certain guns and we will have time to turn them in and declare what else we own. If we are caught with banned weapons we will then be going to jail. A few warriors will fight and die but it won't take long for the rest to fall in line.
We think that the German people didn't care about their guns, but I'm willing to bet that they were just as passionate about their guns as we are. They were educated freedom loving but fell in love with the wrong man and his ideas. No different than what's happening here, we're just on a little slower track.

Bravo! Bravo! Well said....

Agreed..... and everyone needs to make sure we VOTE for the RIGHT people in the future.. Hoping we have that right in 3 yrs.

"it can't happen here" famous last words. I prefer to plan for the worst and hope for the best. the worst in this case being China deciding in wants part of the U.S. in repayment for our debt.

Just think we could be under the ass wipe Romney regime right now, and I doubt very seriously that it would be any different.

Do you really think that your vote counts?

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

Agreed..... and everyone needs to make sure we VOTE for the RIGHT people in the future.. Hoping we have that right in 3 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom