• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

I would not have a problem with it provided I did not get a funny feeling. I have made several deals on the phone with either call or text and had no issues. To me, call and text bumps someone to the front of the line about being serious over an item. I do not understand why some need a PM trail, nothing is verified or guaranteed, and feedback is just one tool to use when deciding to deal with someone or not. But I have done business with just a phone for years, even before cell phones were popular or affordable.

I have done some deals thru text or calling...ive been lucky I guess... everyone I've dealt with with have been great people....texting or calling is faster for me...but I have no problem finalizing the deal in pm's at all...thats the best course of action

We can talk, text, use carrier pigeon or smoke signals but in the end I need the time, place and money in a pm agreed to by both parties. I have passed on more than one deal because the other party would not commit using a pm.

I do a lot of communication via text msg or phone call...but all deals are finalized and agreed to via the PM system.

This is what I do. I have been turned down due to the fact that people wouldn't call or text me. Which is fine with me. I have said I'll take it but if you and I aren't on the same schedule as far as being on line and then i miss the PM and they have decided to sell to someone else who happens to be online when they are. Phones and texting are just easier and are more available. But always finish with the PM's. there are a few people here that I have done multiple deals with and that is all done with texting.

Back
Top Bottom