• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

Doesn't want to do business through PM's only through text/call would you do business with them?:confused:

Not just NO, but hell NO!!
There are many other sites that you can go play those stupid games.

Some folks should let someone else, cell, sail, sale, sell, their goods. lol

This is what I do. I have been turned down due to the fact that people wouldn't call or text me. Which is fine with me. I have said I'll take it but if you and I aren't on the same schedule as far as being on line and then i miss the PM and they have decided to sell to someone else who happens to be online when they are. Phones and texting are just easier and are more available. But always finish with the PM's. there are a few people here that I have done multiple deals with and that is all done with texting.

If you reply to my PMs when you log on and are active on the site, if you are first in line, then you stay first in line, but if you ignore my PM, then it's over.
I've had deals go on for over 2 months, before we finalized. Honest, clear, and consistent communications are a must.

I'm not going to be taking notes on who did what when and where. Put it all in PMs. That's the way I roll. yea baby.

This is what I do. I have been turned down due to the fact that people wouldn't call or text me. Which is fine with me. I have said I'll take it but if you and I aren't on the same schedule as far as being on line and then i miss the PM and they have decided to sell to someone else who happens to be online when they are. Phones and texting are just easier and are more available. But always finish with the PM's. there are a few people here that I have done multiple deals with and that is all done with texting.
PMs can come to email on your phone....

PMs can come to email on your phone....

I know but so do all of my work emails and I get tired of the notifications. I get emails for work 24/7, so I turned off my notifications of them. I try to be a little more diligent about looking on here when starting the PM process but texting is easier for me.

I know but so do all of my work emails and I get tired of the notifications. I get emails for work 24/7, so I turned off my notifications of them. I try to be a little more diligent about looking on here when starting the PM process but texting is easier for me.

I've done many deals with just a couple of PMs. I don't have time to talk on the phone or text when I'm working.
If you build a good ad, with good pictures, and a reasonable price, then there's really not much to discuss.
I guess it depends on how big a hurry the buyer or seller is in

OK, I'll just text you that I just sent you a PM. :D

Back
Top Bottom