• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

Actually did my first trade without a PM today at lunch. An older guy with 2 transactions posted an offer on my listing. I told him to PM his offer and he said he had an old tablet and he couldn't figure it out. We texted and he was early to the meet and his trade was excellent. I got lucky on this one but you can bet I won't get any feedback.

Actually did my first trade without a PM today at lunch. An older guy with 2 transactions posted an offer on my listing. I told him to PM his offer and he said he had an old tablet and he couldn't figure it out. We texted and he was early to the meet and his trade was excellent. I got lucky on this one but you can bet I won't get any feedback.
I've done it before too and everything was fine but this one doesn't sit will with me. Yeah you definitely wont get any feedback LOL

You’re lucky to get feedback from people that CAN work electronics around here.

My feedback score would be a lot higher if everybody I’ve dealt with would’ve left me some.

Back
Top Bottom