• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

You can but don't come back *****ing if it goes south. I've done it and have been lucky but the rules tell you how it's supposed to be done. glwt
I’m gonna go ahead and tell you right now, if I ever PM you about a deal and you take two years to reply, I’m giving you negative feedback!

I’m gonna go ahead and tell you right now, if I ever PM you about a deal and you take two years to reply, I’m giving you negative feedback!
LMAO:sad:

Yeah... no.
We can have all the pillow talk you want, but I'm not going anywhere until it's in a PM for both of our sakes.
LOL
Exactly!

nope,,,
With all of the b/s going on in the world today, if they are fairly new on here, I will even strike up a "feeler" conversation with them in a pm to see if they are full of it or are serious about it.
If they only want to text, I tell them how things are done in pm here on the ODT to deter any b/sers out there. If they don't like it, tough for them.

nope,,,
With all of the b/s going on in the world today, if they are fairly new on here, I will even strike up a "feeler" conversation with them in a pm to see if they are full of it or are serious about it.
If they only want to text, I tell them how things are done in pm here on the ODT to deter any b/sers out there. If they don't like it, tough for them.
Exactly! He's not new here....

Back
Top Bottom