• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If this exists, someone please take my $$

51wmJKzJ42L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

While a marvel of ingenuity, I only want to run one cord and don't want to hook up the battery charger every day. Laziness is the mother of invention, right?
Lil off topic, but I'm thinking about trying one'a those solar trickle chargers prob wouldn't do well at night though lol

While a marvel of ingenuity, I only want to run one cord and don't want to hook up the battery charger every day. Laziness is the mother of invention, right?

There are Onboard battery maintainers available that are hardwired to your battery, no "hooking up" as it is permanently installed just like your block heater. If you want just one wire hanging out the bottom of your blue oval wonder, just splice the 2 items together, or use the 3 way.

Lil off topic, but I'm thinking about trying one'a those solar trickle chargers prob wouldn't do well at night though lol

IMG_20191118_204949.jpg

This is the best I have found for that. You can buy solar panels from ebay you can use.

I kerp a tractor and 2 trucks fully chatged by usung spring clips and changing vehicle charging every 2 or 3 days in the barn.

Mine runs off a 20 watt solar panel

Back
Top Bottom