• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If this exists, someone please take my $$

Why would you need to charge your batteries daily?

That's how we roll!! Long story short, I believe the glow plugs are bad. Had the glow plug controller changed 2 weeks ago. I go days at a time w/o cranking the truck. Was just spit balling ideas until I can get it back to the mechanic and get new glow plugs.

That's how we roll!! Long story short, I believe the glow plugs are bad. Had the glow plug controller changed 2 weeks ago. I go days at a time w/o cranking the truck. Was just spit balling ideas until I can get it back to the mechanic and get new glow plugs.

Sail that POS and buy a regular truck.....

If it is a 6.0, the glowplug controler can cause the computer to disable starting when it fails. It makes the starter turn over v e r y s l o w l y. You think the batteries are dead or starter bad. Just went thru that with a shop truck.

Back
Top Bottom