• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If we're hunting together..

That 500 magnum could have taken that bear.
I’d expect something like this from John Kerry or Hillary Clinton, but not a hunter.

Hey I’m back with help......hello.....hello!......man he was here three hours ago.....don’t know where he would have gone.....i figured he would still be here wrastlin’ this here bear.

That 500 magnum could have taken that bear.
I’d expect something like this from John Kerry or Hillary Clinton, but not a hunter.

Hey I’m back with help......hello.....hello!......man he was here three hours ago.....don’t know where he would have gone.....i figured he would still be here wrastlin’ this here bear.
I'm picturing the hunter being a liberal and looking like this.

www.projectq.us_images_uploads_gene_landry_pool_650.jpg

Remember, you don’t have to be faster than the grizzly. You just have to have a gun that you can throw to the other guy while he is being mauled.

Would have been awesome if the guy getting mauled caught the gun and shot dead the guy running off.

Tracking in bear country, looking for a day old carcass should have thrown up a red flag to the guide. At least enough have to be on point for the unexpected scenario that came abroad. If the guide was caught by surprise, (which I'm certain was the case) the damn Floridian should have had enough sense to un-holster his weapon and fire towards the charging bear. ****, just the grazing of lead could have prevented this situation from being fatal. This is why you practice with your weapon so that fear doesn't overcome your training.

FLORIDA GUY..."well I went to get help" expects this to be acceptable response for his lack of actions.
MODERN SOCIETY..."well, at least he tried" accepts his response because it was traumatic for the Floridian for seeing such a gruesome attack and we shouldn't be too hard on him.
ME..."tie his gutless ass to a rock in bear country covered in honey"

Back
Top Bottom