• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you absolutely must have a G19

1) IMO it's more likely that an ignorant person would go to a gun show than it is that they would come to the ODT (seriously, how many people do you think surfed the ODT before ever setting foot in a gun store?)
2) Ammo is not readily available unless you can take a day off of work and drive to georgia arms, or sit in walmart all day long waiting on a shipment. People have a CHOICE to pay retail or above msrp for glocks and such. Ammo not so much.

Fact: Ammo is probably readily available if you go to some place other than big box stores.

He didn't say anything about prices in what you quoted?

We're arguing about paying above msrp. Ammo isn't readily available at msrp unless you do one of the things i mentioned. Perhaps I should've been more clear. Considering the dialogue I think he understood me though

It's probably stolen :)

right. you obviously don't have much left to argue your point with do you?

We're arguing about paying above msrp. Ammo isn't readily available at msrp unless you do one of the things i mentioned. Perhaps I should've been more clear. Considering the dialogue I think he understood me though

right. you obviously don't have much left to argue your point with do you?

You brought up your gun store's pricing, not me. I can buy from one of 5 shops within a short distance of my office. I have also had good luck at shops that have ranges. I bought some 9mm and 45ACP last week at one. They had plenty. I guess they have to for their range business though. Prices were "regular" in that they were only $2 a box higher that what Walmart sells it for.

I did spend a little more on 22lr. I bought 500 rounds for $30.

Oh, and Lithonia Pawn has a bunch of new G19's for max MAP pricing of $569. In case anyone forgot what this thread was about.

You brought up your gun store's pricing, not me. I can buy from one of 5 shops within a short distance of my office. I have also had good luck at shops that have ranges. I bought some 9mm and 45ACP last week at one. They had plenty. I guess they have to for their range business though. Prices were "regular" in that they were only $2 a box higher that what Walmart sells it for.

I did spend a little more on 22lr. I bought 500 rounds for $30.

So you can buy 100 rounds of 9mm for $22-24 + tax? That's $2 more than what walmart sells it for.

Back
Top Bottom