• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you absolutely must have a G19

I've sold two guns this week on Armslist.

1. A Glock 20 for $750 shipped to the buyers FFL. The guys a LEO.

2. A Glock 29 for $625 FTF with a Ga Carry Permit holder.

I've had a good week with no worries of putting them in the hands of felons.

And both OVERPAID!!!!!!

Which is why I think it's sketchy when they don't. Perhaps I generalized a bit too much in my first post but I still don't think it's just out of plain ignorance if someone's willing to overpay by THAT much

True. I think it's equally sketchy when they don't dcline to pay $50 for a box of 147 grain 9 mm ammo. But it's the best stuff money can buy right? :wave:

True. I think it's equally sketchy when they don't dcline to pay $50 for a box of 147 grain 9 mm ammo. But it's the best stuff money can buy right? :wave:

dayum.jpg

It's the little man again -- I see you've lost your dunce hat and have commenced to following me around.

Show me where it's cheaper and in stock and I'll reduce the price. I even posted that in the thread because I only listed it for about $10 more than what I just paid for the +P stuff. I'm listing it for trade anyway and I reduced the price and amount of target ammo I'm looking for

Back
Top Bottom