• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you absolutely must have a G19

It's the little man again -- I see you've lost your dunce hat and have commenced to following me around.

Show me where it's cheaper and in stock and I'll reduce the price. I even posted that in the thread because I only listed it for about $10 more than what I just paid for the +P stuff. I'm listing it for trade anyway and I reduced the price and amount of target ammo I'm looking for

I needed a break anyhow. lol

I just find it hilarious that you want 500 rounds of 9mm (brass only, at that) for 135 rounds of subsonic 9mm. Hey, like Tupac used to say, I ain't mad atcha homie.

I needed a break anyhow. lol

I just find it hilarious that you want 500 rounds of 9mm (brass only, at that) for 135 rounds of subsonic 9mm. Hey, like Tupac used to say, I ain't mad atcha homie.

Shoot high right? I figured I'd need to lower it (and I already have down to 450) but it's not THAT ridiculous.

Pre panic at $0.60/round is $81, plus about $12 shipping is $93. 500 rounds of freedommunition blaster 9mm was about that same price pre panic.

The $1/round sales price was just to match the panic pricing I knew potential tradees would likely put on their ammo

Shoot high right? I figured I'd need to lower it (and I already have down to 450) but it's not THAT ridiculous.

Pre panic at $0.60/round is $81, plus about $12 shipping is $93. 500 rounds of freedommunition blaster 9mm was about that same price pre panic.

The $1/round sales price was just to match the panic pricing I knew potential tradees would likely put on their ammo

I used to get the 124gr +p HST for $29/box from this guy in IL:

http://www.prestostore.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?ref=hotpig27&ct=65200

Obviously it's not in stock anywhere, but if you're going to value yours that high, you should be valuing 9mm brass at $20+ per box. So I think 250 rounds is more than fair for your 135 rounds. If it were the 124gr +p, I'd say 300 rounds. Maybe. Just my subjective opinion.

Saw a new Glock 19 gen 3 for $529 at Bullseye. They also has a new XDs for $559. CCI Mini Mags $10.99/100. Federal 325rd target for $24.99. Normalcy is on the horizon.

I used to get the 124gr +p HST for $29/box from this guy in IL:

http://www.prestostore.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?ref=hotpig27&ct=65200

Obviously it's not in stock anywhere, but if you're going to value yours that high, you should be valuing 9mm brass at $20+ per box. So I think 250 rounds is more than fair for your 135 rounds. If it were the 124gr +p, I'd say 300 rounds. Maybe. Just my subjective opinion.

$29/box is $0.58/round, not much different than $0.60/round. Georgia Arms sells 9mm ammo for $135/500 all day every day I just can't get off work. Even in the pre-panic days, after shipping HST has always cost about 3x more than plinking ammo.

shovel.jpg

Fact: You can buy a Glock for $500, it doesnt take huge amounts of skill or luck
Fact: Some people are scalping Glocks
Fact: I have seen scalpers buying guns in stores
Fact: Some stores are 'gouging' so to speak
Fact: I have seen normally priced Glocks in stores during the entire panic time
Fact: I was in a store yesterday that had some $499 Glocks, same thing last week...and the week before that
Fact: If you pay too much you are paying 'too much' you are paying an Impatience Tax

If you are unaware of these things thats your problem....whoever you are.

New $499 Glocks in this climate are almost always G22s. A $499 G19 has the shelf life of cotton candy.

Back
Top Bottom