• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you absolutely must have a G19

36d6u0.jpg

Fact: You can buy a Glock for $500, it doesnt take huge amounts of skill or luck
Fact: Some people are scalping Glocks
Fact: I have seen scalpers buying guns in stores
Fact: Some stores are 'gouging' so to speak
Fact: I have seen normally priced Glocks in stores during the entire panic time
Fact: I was in a store yesterday that had some $499 Glocks, same thing last week...and the week before that
Fact: If you pay too much you are paying 'too much' you are paying an Impatience Tax

If you are unaware of these things thats your problem....whoever you are.

Fact: You can buy a Glock for $500, it doesnt take huge amounts of skill or luck
Fact: Some people are scalping Glocks
Fact: I have seen scalpers buying guns in stores
Fact: Some stores are 'gouging' so to speak
Fact: I have seen normally priced Glocks in stores during the entire panic time
Fact: I was in a store yesterday that had some $499 Glocks, same thing last week...and the week before that
Fact: If you pay too much you are paying 'too much' you are paying an Impatience Tax

If you are unaware of these things thats your problem....whoever you are.

Fact: Most of the people paying well above msrp for glocks or any other gun that is readily available (AR 15's and such during the panic are excluded) are probably only doing so because they are unable to pass a background check. Something to think about.

Fact: Most of the people paying well above msrp for glocks or any other gun that is readily available (AR 15's and such during the panic are excluded) are probably only doing so because they are unable to pass a background check. Something to think about.

Putting the word "Fact" in front of something doesn't make it an actual fact.

My use of the word "probably" addresses your concern :thumb:

What other reason is there? Trying to "stay off the government's list?" :tinfoil3: Sorry buddy, but you failed that as soon as you signed up on a gun forum.

So, for the sake of clarity, you are stating that it is a "fact" that something is "probably true"?

Guess there's no arguing that point :)

Back
Top Bottom