• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

I know some folks that have received 'cease and desist' letters from ATF. Friendly reminders really that they need an FFL to be 'engaged in the business.'

I hate to see someone get jammed up sailing Constutionally legal items for not paying their "tax". Being a man of principal, this applies to everyone in all States, despite my personal feelings towards the individuals or area. Since that is our reality though, being more prudent is wise. I suspect as long as we have rapists and robbers released back into society, this tax will be with us. Perhaps it is on purpose?

These folks were buying and reselling dozens of guns in a short period of time. They were in effect 'dealers'. I think the whole regulation thing is ridiculous myself but the law ain't going away. What else would the ATF agents do?

Work for the TSA or McDonald's maybe. High IQ not required.

I am getting tired of looking through all the clutter for any decent deals.

I would also guess that the vast majority of my ODT transactions have been me as a buyer with a smaller percentage of me being a trader. I have had little success selling many things for cash...unless I price it 20 to 40% less than it’s worth.

Found a few good deals, couple of great deals and paid too much a few times. Over all, it’s been all good. It’s a hobby for me, not a business.

But I must admit to looking for other venues to get a fair price on a cash sales. Too many folks here trying to make a buck instead of trading stuff or buying/selling at private sale prices...which IMHO should be a little less than Gunbroker or gunshop retail prices.

Back
Top Bottom