• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

It's too easy to relist the ad with just the push of a button. The relist button should be disabled after being used five times. Five relistings means the item has been showing for more than 15 days. If it doesn't sell within that time frame, it is most likely priced too high. After five relistings, a rewrite of the ad should be required to keep it on the site. At least, it would give other members something different to read.

I've seen a few cars/trucks that have been on here FOREVER.
Ummmmm, lower your price to something REASONABLE and maybe it will sell.

BTW, i am gonna ignore y'all that complain about Glocks being $500 and up on here. Just because they are used, missing a box, and only have one mag, doesn't mean they aren't worth less than full new retail. :fish2:

We need a "Relisted Crap" section.

200.gif

One of the 2 guys on my ignore list used to post the same **** over and over without ever getting realistic about prices. There used to be another guy on here that did the same thing. I think his name was Grandpa something. And all his stuff was priced weird like a retail store with tax added. Like he'd post an old Mossberg 500 with a price of $287.39. It was odd and aggravating. I think he died though.
But the other guy is still here I assume. Something about a banjo I think.

One of the 2 guys on my ignore list used to post the same **** over and over without ever getting realistic about prices. There used to be another guy on here that did the same thing. I think his name was Grandpa something. And all his stuff was priced weird like a retail store with tax added. Like he'd post an old Mossberg 500 with a price of $287.39. It was odd and aggravating. I think he died though.
But the other guy is still here I assume. Something about a banjo I think.

That's it, you are now on his ignore list. You get to join the thousands of ODT members on his ignore list. You should feel ashamed....but you probably will not! lol

Back
Top Bottom