• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

That's it, you are now on his ignore list. You get to join the thousands of ODT members on his ignore list. You should feel ashamed....but you probably will not! lol
That putz PMed me probably a dozen times about a raggedy ass AR7 I had. In fact I even listed it that way. His first offer was so low I didn't respond. Maybe that was wrong on my part. But then he Pled again and commented about me not responding . It got even more ridiculous from there. He wanted me tommmail it straight to him . When I wouldn't and tried to tell him the post office folks confirmed what I already knew about that not being legal he got even worse. He messaged and commented for days about how stupid I was. I told him I'd tie it to a concrete block and throw it in the Darien River before selling it to him. So then @heystranger said he needed a stock for an AR7 and I gave him the rifle.
He's a good member from Cordele. But as for the other guy like I've said many times before sooner or later you're gonna run into a Jerkoff.

One of the 2 guys on my ignore list used to post the same **** over and over without ever getting realistic about prices. There used to be another guy on here that did the same thing. I think his name was Grandpa something. And all his stuff was priced weird like a retail store with tax added. Like he'd post an old Mossberg 500 with a price of $287.39. It was odd and aggravating. I think he died though.
But the other guy is still here I assume. Something about a banjo I think.

UT - OH

41SYgzjFMUL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom