• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

I just don't understand the ignore thing, Who gives a ship , white nor people... Yeah I let auto correct take hold their....:cool: I've been up all night

That's the norm on here. If something doesn't go your way,put them on ignore. Trouble is in the end it limits who will buy your over price ****. I think these people are dems. You know want something but won;t negotiate with anyone.

I put them on IGNORE mainly because that's the only way I can keep up with the asshats that don't care to deal with, usually due to their poor communication skills, but sometimes due to their paranoia.:thumb:
When some asshat with less than 10 FB wants to wait for my $20.00 check to clear his bank before he sends me a package, he can blow it out his arse.:shocked:

I'd hate to forget about his paranoia and try and deal with him again.:doh:

Like me ,I have a natural disdain for cops, but I'm not gonna simply ignore them just because they are pigs..... I like to hear everyone's opinion and if you don't know your enemy how can you defeat them?...... I meant work in coexistence?

Just a random rant because someone doesn’t like looking at what someone else might like to see.
OP says he’s only looking for guns...
hasn’t figured out how to adjust search parameters.:boink:
No, not exactly

Im just dismayed at the staggering lack of creativity

If your add is reposted a billion times at least change it

Just deal with everybody with a grain of salt?

You fail to understand. I'm not talking about BS rant threads, I'm talking about liars and untrustworthy members.
2FB score - 89FB score, If you have enough deals, you'll find the asshats that need to have their own category, but the only way to do it is IGNORE.

That's true,your not supposed to be making money sailing,celling guns.
Technically if selling many firearms for profit you should have ffl

Nothing wrong wiyh making a buck either, but then we find our selves in the realm of used car salesmen

Geez, imagine if everyone had completely unreal expectations. Of course the only things that do sell arent relisted generally speaking

Back
Top Bottom