• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

No, not exactly

Im just dismayed at the staggering lack of creativity

If your add is reposted a billion times at least change it

I had a newbie wanting more recent photos of a rifle I have listed. I told him that it's still "looking good for it's age" and has been in the safe.

......................................Crickets................................

I think some of these asshats just troll around the classifieds trying to get folks to go through extra effort, with no intention of buying anything.

Technically if selling many firearms for profit you should have ffl

Nothing wrong wiyh making a buck either, but then we find our selves in the realm of used car salesmen

Geez, imagine if everyone had completely unreal expectations. Of course the only things that do sell arent relisted generally speaking

I've never made a dime.:becky:

And I know by saying that will go into some registry as to happen a offense to
You fail to understand. I'm not talking about BS rant threads, I'm talking about liars and untrustworthy members.
2FB score - 89FB score, If you have enough deals, you'll find the asshats that need to have their own category, but the only way to do it is IGNORE.
I'm new and just learning how to get skrewed on here.:hungry:

maybe we need "AD" poleez.
But then we'll have to have an AD Judge that the poleez take before. I have a gavel, can I be the Judge? All Rise, here come de Judge, here come de Judge, Court in session, here come de Judge, order in de court, ham & cheese on rye yo Honor :becky:

Back
Top Bottom