• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF you are gonna relist the same crap for years on end

upload_2018-6-26_11-53-7.png

Technically if selling many firearms for profit you should have ffl

Nothing wrong wiyh making a buck either, but then we find our selves in the realm of used car salesmen

Geez, imagine if everyone had completely unreal expectations. Of course the only things that do sell arent relisted generally speaking
You right of coursebut there are many on here that do it as a business. I just read their add and move on.

Some of the comments in this rant are hilarious. Sellers actually believe that they can treat potential buyers like crap and expect them to buy their stuff. Then if the buyer does not conform to their rules, put the on ignore! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A seller wants to wait until your check is a good idea….regardless of the size of the check. I will trust you, but I will verify that the check is good. Just makes sense. Put them on ignore for not sending the item before the check clears! hahahahahahahahahah!

Some buyer wants additional pictures of what you are selling. Your posted pictures are from 2006. Why wouldn’t you want an updated picture? But no, the seller says the gun is like it was. Yeah, sure it is! Put them on ignore for questioning your pictures! hahahahahahaha!

Wondering why you have so much stuff listed and not much of it selling? Bet I know why. hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Some of the comments in this rant are hilarious. Sellers actually believe that they can treat potential buyers like crap and expect them to buy their stuff. Then if the buyer does not conform to their rules, put the on ignore! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A seller wants to wait until your check is a good idea….regardless of the size of the check. I will trust you, but I will verify that the check is good. Just makes sense. Put them on ignore for not sending the item before the check clears! hahahahahahahahahah!

Some buyer wants additional pictures of what you are selling. Your posted pictures are from 2006. Why wouldn’t you want an updated picture? But no, the seller says the gun is like it was. Yeah, sure it is! Put them on ignore for questioning your pictures! hahahahahahaha!

Wondering why you have so much stuff listed and not much of it selling? Bet I know why. hahahahahahahahahahaha!
if items were properly priced, they would have sold. since it hasn't, its basically the living dead otherwise known as Nancy Pelosi

just my observation. I dont know where you got the rest of that from lmfao

I do throw some of the super relisters on ignore after seeing the exact same item listed forever. I assume its kinda like women, if it looks good yet no one is biting there has to be a reason (and I aint about to get burned again!)

That and I don't do business with bipolar assholes.

Back
Top Bottom