• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you are gonna sell Ammo....

Please check ammoseek.com and verify your pricing before posting your ammo for sale. Why would someone pay more for your ammo than they can buy it online? Especially when I have no idea how well you stored that ammo, or your ammo is not in original boxes or most especially when you are not even sure exactly what kind of ammo it is.

So here is a good rule of thumb...For general plinking ammo....

Your 7.62 x 39 steel cased ammo should be cheaper than 20 cents a round

Your 9mm should be cheaper than 18 cents a round

And nobody really wants to buy your 13 rounds of misc. ammo in a plastic baggy.

Sorry if that sounds mean spirited...rant over !!!

Just had shrimp & crab taco tues (roasters lenox rd.) outta sight !

Your correct , hard to beat 1K AK ammo for $200 delivered... But
Even though you demand sig. req. - Ups & fedex has both left (4K of 7.62) for the porch pirates in my highrise w/out even knocking (was home once thank god). Also ammoman likes to send hp when you order fmj (when out) & then tell you it shoots the same so I should just "forgitaboutit" & keep.
I'm still using online (target sports - especially for 357 sig ammo) but stay home all week & wait on it.

P.S. Get the skillet hot cause I'm soon listing my overpriced Glock 19 FDE gen 3

Wow - just checked that is a great price for 357 Sig ammo!

images

20180213_215356.jpg

I do some ammo trading. And I've pulled the bullets of some reloads I've gotten for the components. Sure, it may be cheaper somewhere on line, but if we're close and we can trade factory ammo, or if you just want to give me that old mil-surp stuff, we can make a deal.

Please check ammoseek.com and verify your pricing before posting your ammo for sale. Why would someone pay more for your ammo than they can buy it online? Especially when I have no idea how well you stored that ammo, or your ammo is not in original boxes or most especially when you are not even sure exactly what kind of ammo it is.

So here is a good rule of thumb...For general plinking ammo....

Your 7.62 x 39 steel cased ammo should be cheaper than 20 cents a round

Your 9mm should be cheaper than 18 cents a round

And nobody really wants to buy your 13 rounds of misc. ammo in a plastic baggy.

Sorry if that sounds mean spirited...rant over !!!

Wow a ammo price rant. Now that's different.

I am guessing that your Scroll button is broken therefore making you look at these overpriced ads ?

Back
Top Bottom