• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you can't respond to a PM you're a...

Reprobate, bed wetting, pot licking snowflakes. Had it happen 3X this week! No courtesy is taught to these thin skinned nose bleeds. Aaahhhh, now I feel better having my pasture visit....:decision:

You are probably on the ignore list

That's not how the ignore feature works.
If you pace someone on ignore, you will not be able to see any of their ads or posts.

I don't know if it has been changes as to where they can't see your ads and posts, but you can still PM each other.

I've gotten 3 offers from high feedback guys in the past month and then they don't ever write back. Like they are the first to PM about a trade, they offer me what I'm interested in, and then vanish. I even went through about 2 days of PM's with one of the highest feedback guys here and then he just stopped responding. He is now on ignore for wasting my time and being wishy washy.

I've gotten 3 offers from high feedback guys in the past month and then they don't ever write back. Like they are the first to PM about a trade, they offer me what I'm interested in, and then vanish. I even went through about 2 days of PM's with one of the highest feedback guys here and then he just stopped responding. He is now on ignore for wasting my time and being wishy washy.
and what is considered high feedback?

I have found that those that are just "too busy" to reply, will have all kinds of time to PM, when you tell them what an inconsiderate lameass they are. lol

I really like all the lameass excuses they will come up with as to why they didn't have time to reply, yet they will have been back on the site commenting or renewing their ads.

I have about 100 on ignore, mostly due to being lameasses, but some go so far as to lying while defending their lameness. I really have no use at all for liars.

Back
Top Bottom