• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you don’t have a SIG P22x series you are missing out.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
502   0
Reaction score
2B567B15-C607-49DE-B2C3-95109D2DFFEB.jpeg

On one of the best ahooting pistols around. You can change the trigger shoe out for a shorter one, a flat one or a longer one. Swap in a set of Wolff springs and tune it exactly like you want it. Add a set of wood, polymer or metal grips to fit your hand, select from a multitude of sight types and enjoy it, I just finished replacing my standard SIG trigger with a shorter version and dropped in the SRT seat kit while I was at it on my P228. The SRT reset is the best I have ever experienced in any pistol and is a very affordable mod. Do yourself a favor and pick up a police trade in or a used one here and start diving in. Awesome gun! Anyone else tinker with these things?

I have seen LEO trade ins at what I think might be decent prices but just never picked one up.
Can't justify needing a new, unfamiliar platform.

That’s like passing up on redheads at the bar cuz you never dated one before. Half my firearm purchases weren’t justified. I just picked something up because it felt right or shot well.

I get what you’re saying, but that’s a bad comparison.

The gun won’t act crazy for no reason and try to fist fight you like a man after a few shots of tequila.

You are in the wrong bar! If the red headed “ladies” are over 6’ you should be leaving and not buying them more tequila shots.

Outstanding handguns. My duty weapon for the past 15 years has been the P229. I’ve owned several of the P220, P225, P226, P228, and P229.

Back
Top Bottom