• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you drive a Corvette, you suck

Every time there's a corvette on the road it's where it doesn't belong. Far left lane, doing 55-60MPH, with some old dolt wearing a golf visor upside and backwards. Probably listening to "Boys of Summer" like it's a good song.
He's just waiting for the right time to pull over and whack off to a 90s Madonna vinyl cover

There is also a LAW against speeding!

Slow your butt down and enjoy looking at a car you can only dream of owning.
Again, no. Nobody said anything about speeding. If I'm on I75 doing 70 in a 70, and you're doing 55 in a 70 and staying in the left lane, you're breaking the law. You're supposed to move over for me. Just cause you don't have anywhere to go doesn't mean you get to cause traffic jams on the interstate cause you want to go 15mph under the limit.

And who says I can't own a Corvette? Sorry bud, but if I added up my 3 vehicles, and man toys, it's worth way more than your average 'Vette. But I don't want the attitude that comes with it.

3 vehicles? Pfftt, piker. If I only had 3, I'd be shopping for several more with one to be delivered before sundown.
LOL well if I did that my wife would probably kill me. My last vehicle purchase was a sore subject around the house for a couple of months after I did it without consulting her... Better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?

LOL well if I did that my wife would probably kill me. My last vehicle purchase was a sore subject around the house for a couple of months after I did it without consulting her... Better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?

I bought a car online, had it delivered from Texas, asked the wife if she would take me up to Ingles (car hauler) to meet a man.
That wasn't the smartest thing (and I don't recommend it) I have ever had to ask forgiveness for:) but I still have the car, AND luckily that same wife.:thumb::pound:
No not a vette (this time) :) it does pretty good in the snow. :)
_Z4 in snow (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom