• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you get a moment

I'm normally on here asking for prayers for my daughter. Life decided to throw me a curve ball today. My 90 year old Mom took a fall today and broke multiple bones. They will be doing one or more surprises starting tomorrow. If you have a moment please send a prayer her way.
My Mom is also 90 and recently fell in a grocery store parking lot. Thankfully all she experienced was a mild fracture on her wrist. Scared the hell out of me as I am so far away from her and could not help. I know your fears and am praying for the surgeon's hands to be sure and steady......

My Mom is also 90 and recently fell in a grocery store parking lot. Thankfully all she experienced was a mild fracture on her wrist. Scared the hell out of me as I am so far away from her and could not help. I know your fears and am praying for the surgeon's hands to be sure and steady......
TM, prayers for your Mom's recovery. It's rough on the older folks healing. God bless all of you.

I'm normally on here asking for prayers for my daughter. Life decided to throw me a curve ball today. My 90 year old Mom took a fall today and broke multiple bones. They will be doing one or more surprises starting tomorrow. If you have a moment please send a prayer her way.
B, praying for your mom, you and the family. You folks are going through a really scary time. The Lord will give you the strength to get through this. God bless.

Prayer sent,hope for a quick recovery.

Back
Top Bottom