• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had $50000 to invest for the future, where would you put it to make the most money?

Anything you've got that incurs interest is worth thinking about clearing.

However - don't cripple yourself elsewhere in your budget. Some people bust their asses and make their lives miserable by devoting every spare penny they have into paying down debt.

[I am not a registered investment advisor, so my comments above do not constitute 'advice'. Just my 2c]

Time is running short to get yourselves out of debt. We sacrificed pretty much everything over the last 7-8 years to save to pay off our mortgage. It was a critical step in becoming financially secure going into what is quickly shaping up to be the worst global financial/economic downturn in history.

R/Griff

Premiums won't drop until spot goes up. It's being heavily manipulated right now.

The paper market in precious metals will evaporate like dew on the grass in full sunlight when those paper tigers call in their demand for physical delivery.

Keep in mind that dollars are priced in gold and not the other way ‘round. Gold and silver are at historic lows against the USD. Additionally, consider the mean historic silver:gold ratio is between 40-50 to 1 and is currently 82:1. A reversion to the mean is, historically, inevitable.

R/Griff

Back
Top Bottom