• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF YOU HAD TO HAVE ONLY ONE FIREARM.

One fire arm

Attachments

• 47C07EFE-4C83-436F-B94A-D7B66E24ABBC.jpeg
    47C07EFE-4C83-436F-B94A-D7B66E24ABBC.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 9
I’d have to go with my Marlin 1894 in .38/.357…but that’s a better choice if the question is what “two firearms would you choose” because my GP100 would finish off the duo.

Are you telling me that a round going through titanium baffles will literally light up, similar to a muzzle flash? It's a genuine question, but it would seem to defeat the purpose of the suppressor, as you had previously stated. "Do tell" means I'm interested in hearing why this is and why titanium should not be used in the construction of cans.

As much as I appreciate your humor, I am genuinely trying to learn here. Trannies and dog pics welcome.
Yes. It's almost like a sparkler coming out of the front end of the can. Not muzzle flash. Actual sparking much like a firework. It looks cool, so long as concealment is not a concern. Some Ti cans use an inconel blast chamber or first baffle to try and conteract the sparking, but results are mixed at best on centerline rifle cartridges depending and what is being shot, barrel length, etc.

On another note, played with the dead air flash hider front cap. I'm pretty sure that it's actually a loudener and designed to throw more flash out the front end. A group of of were impressed the the amount of muzzle flash.

Yes. It's almost like a sparkler coming out of the front end of the can. Not muzzle flash. Actual sparking much like a firework. It looks cool, so long as concealment is not a concern. Some Ti cans use an inconel blast chamber or first baffle to try and conteract the sparking, but results are mixed at best on centerline rifle cartridges depending and what is being shot, barrel length, etc.

On another note, played with the dead air flash hider front cap. I'm pretty sure that it's actually a loudener and designed to throw more flash out the front end. A group of of were impressed the the amount of muzzle flash.

Wow, thank you for the info. You learn something new every day.

Back
Top Bottom