• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you Had to pick your 1 FAVORITE GUN!

Anything in a 9mm :)
I'm kinda like @palmettomoon if you have 6 of em they better make a list of your favorites.:)
One in "blurple" for @crippen
6 Sig 938's.jpg

Rifle would have to be my own build 14.5 inch 6.8. It's one of the smoothest shooting AR's I have ever shot. Just sweet. Hand gun would be a toss up between my S&W E Series 1911 and my Remington R1 longslide in 10mm.
20170308_131851(1).jpg
20161030_135154.jpg

Well, I guess if I had to choose, one favorite, this would be it. My, factory fired only, 4" S&W 586 'No Dash' with No 'M' Stamp in 100% original condition like the day it left the factory on 1983 with box, doc, and unopened Toolkit.

It really is hard to choose ONE FAVORITE out of many. Not the one I would take during a Zombie Apocalypse though, lol.

IMG_7080.JPG

Well, I guess if I had to choose, one favorite, this would be it. My, factory fired only, 4" S&W 586 'No Dash' with No 'M' Stamp in 100% original condition like the day it left the factory on 1983 with box, doc, and unopened Toolkit.

It really is hard to choose ONE FAVORITE out of many. Not the one I would take during a Zombie Apocalypse though, lol.

View attachment 1133666
Fabulous!! That looks like a very good choice. I was sort of forced into the 1 favorite thing yesterday, and then found it interesting. I got my first 22 rifle for Christmas when I think I was 7. Lost it several years later when our house burned down. Sure wish I had it back. My favorite post on this thread have been the ones that came down from Dad or Grandad.

Back
Top Bottom