• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you Had to pick your 1 FAVORITE GUN!

Ugh.....I cant pick a favorite. But the pinto is high up there...

c3e4c30ae62f03ea7e45b250b585ffbb.jpg

Ruger American Predator .223. It's just been a pleasure to shoot, ammo is cheap, bolt and trigger are smooth, threaded barrel, and it's a tack driver even with a cheap scope.

I was waiting for a pinto. Did I mis one from JWC JWC ?

Crippen, you did not miss one from me! lol However, this is about favorites, and I really like the M27. But, Midniteflame mentioned that his favorite posts were about the guns that belonged to fathers and grandfathers that were passed down. I no longer have the gun my dad gave to me. It has been passed to my son, so he can pass it to his son. I decided last October, on my dad's birthday, to give the rifle to my son. I have had it since I was 11, and I did not take real good care of it. But, thanks to Popsbwell, it looks much better now. It is not pristine, but I told Pops to not restore it or refinish it, just help it.

Crippen, you did not miss one from me! lol However, this is about favorites, and I really like the M27. But, Midniteflame mentioned that his favorite posts were about the guns that belonged to fathers and grandfathers that were passed down. I no longer have the gun my dad gave to me. It has been passed to my son, so he can pass it to his son. I decided last October, on my dad's birthday, to give the rifle to my son. I have had it since I was 11, and I did not take real good care of it. But, thanks to Popsbwell, it looks much better now. It is not pristine, but I told Pops to not restore it or refinish it, just help it.

The world is now a better place to live. Thanks JWC

My Dad has an old pump like this that he had when he was a kid. Very cool.

Side note: pintos arnt good enough to even make JWC's list Leatherhead Leatherhead :boink:

Back
Top Bottom