• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you have to ask, you can't afford it!

I clearly do not belong in this thread
Lol! I clearly didn't belong in that neighborhood! I should have taken pics of the Bentleys, Rolls, Porsche, and Lambos parallel parked up and down the street! I believe we were in the Mayfair area of London. Just a couple of blocks from the US embassy.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When you're buying Bugatti Verons, islands and 200' personal yachts a Purdey is pocket change. Hand built to your dimensions and the quality and detail work is as good as it gets. I handled an older one in the UK many years ago, and it was pretty special. Worth it, who knows ?

I'll just wait until I find one at a yard sale for $200. Something tells me the sales people in there are probably pretentious douchebags.

They usually are bought in pairs because driven birds requires two guns.

What we call "bird hunting" the Brits call " rough shooting"- it's not real hunting like shooting driven birds.

I'll just wait until I find one at a yard sale for $200. Something tells me the sales people in there are probably pretentious douchebags.

Actually they are very nice.

The people who can afford $100,000 shotguns don't need their egos stroked, and don't suffer pretentious douche bags very well.

Back
Top Bottom