• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you have to ask, you can't afford it!

DSC_0649_0d681590-1d1d-4e9f-9478-831292da1e3c.jpg
Got to play with this one. It's only $60,000.00

I ever win the lotto, I will buy a Purdey, or a Westley-Richards, or similar, and hunt with it. There's also an $11,000 bottle of Dalmore in the London-Heathrow Airport that I'll be drinking.

Make mine an Italian Fabbri Over/Under Live Bird Gun, please...Last Suggested Retail Price I saw was "Only" $228,000--But I DID SEE a slightly-used one at the Gun Show in Gwinnett County several years ago for just $50K or so--Even at that "Bargain Price", Missus' 3-5-7 would not let me take out a Second Mortgage for a Shotgun with only ONE set of Barrels--LOL!... :) ....mikey357

Make mine an Italian Fabbri Over/Under Live Bird Gun, please...Last Suggested Retail Price I saw was "Only" $228,000--But I DID SEE a slightly-used one at the Gun Show in Gwinnett County several years ago for just $50K or so--Even at that "Bargain Price", Missus' 3-5-7 would not let me take out a Second Mortgage for a Shotgun with only ONE set of Barrels--LOL!... :) ....mikey357

If you can afford to shoot live birds, you can afford that shotgun.

I had a brief fling on the live bird circuit. Didn't take this po' boy long to figure he was out of his league. $100,000 Calcutta were not that uncommon. I could do the shooting, I couldn't do the betting.

BTW, for all the Remington 1100 fans, we are not gun snobs. You can aspire to own a semi-automatic Cosmi.

https://www.cosmiguns.com/copia-di-home

New, they start at about $25,000.

Back
Top Bottom