• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you havent signed... please do

Are people thinking this will actually influence policy? Because the poll to compel the release of Trump's tax returns is at 600,000+, 6 times over the 100k threshold, and I don't think anybody sees that happening anytime soon. At least not voluntarily.

It's kinda sad at the other petitions that reached 100k there are some pretty stupid ones. I doubt the white house even looks at any of it. I know I wouldn't after reading the other petitions.

Are people thinking this will actually influence policy? Because the poll to compel the release of Trump's tax returns is at 600,000+, 6 times over the 100k threshold, and I don't think anybody sees that happening anytime soon. At least not voluntarily.

1 thing is a proven fact liberals are better at rallying. I bet the link to that petition was all over the front page of CNN MSNBC ABC and always at the top of ever social justice warrior 's Facebook page. The right is much on whining and crying because things don't go their way plus we have jobs. Plus by bringing all this attention to the NFA I am more worried that it will give the left more to bitch about and even try and get legislation that makes it harder for us to uptain NFA items. You know how the libs love their taxes if they found out that the 200 dollar tax stamp hasn't ever been raised since the NFA''s conception they will bananas over that.

Back
Top Bottom