• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you own an AR rifle and pistol...

I was subpoenad and spent two days in court because of that ****. I told the DUMBASS "I won't sell to you if you are reselling ". Dude got prison time. I got a few dollars as reimbursement. Spent time away from my family. I spent most of the time with atf agents.
Seriously I've been on here long enough to see stuff like Glock 42 and 43 models being resold the same week they hit the market. I don't get that at all. There's not nearly enough profit n flipping guns or ammo to make it worth the potential gubment scrutiny. Seriously what can you possibly make off of a gun flip? Maybe $50.00 to $100.00 at the most. That ain't nowhere near enough. Maybe if you drove the box full of pistols up to New Jersey... Kidding! Just kidding!

See... this guy knows what I'm talking about. I'm no anti gunner by any means. But damn it seems just too easy with ARs.
And for the record if any gubment agents are reading this thread I don't own an AR or any other firearms. It seems that my collection was blown out to see somewhere towards Sapelo Island during the hurricane.

You get into that 3 dollar wine last night?

Back
Top Bottom