• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you think guns are expensive

Goosebuster

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Roll Tide Roll
19   0
Reaction score
Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything on the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?

Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything not the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?
I might have a lead on a blue healer. I can make a call and find out for you. A friends pupp just had a litter

Rescues make the best pets
I agree, I have looked on the local shelters website but about all they have are full grown pit bulls. I dont want to take my chances with a pit, and my daughters really want a puppy vs a full grown. I would be happy with a full grown dog because they would be out of the puppy stages of destroying everything but I dont want a pit.

Back
Top Bottom