• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're gonna buy a Toyota

I been looking for a year. Plan was to wait till after Christmas for the market to soften little more but Toyota announced the increase in msrp. Pulled the trigger on a 21 that checked all the boxes. Didn't want the new design until they get some kinks worked out. Can't hardly bring my self to sell my 2006 but I am going to. Best vehicle I have ever owned

I have watched videos about how Carvana is hemorrhaging money . They only had one profitable QUARTER in all the years since they started and that was in 2020. Covid was actually the best thing that ever happened to them.
On top of that their program of buying your car has really bit them in the ass. In many cases they paid top dollar for junk. This is what happens when you put non car bidness people in the car bidness. Last week they laid off 1500 people and their stock was down graded. When ( not if) they go under their inventory will flood the used market which has been described as a used car market apocalypse.
They offered me 19k for my 18 f150 77k.

I sold it for 30k.

**** them let ‘em go out

They offered me 19k for my 18 f150 77k.

I sold it for 30k.

**** them let ‘em go out
Damn I guess they were trying to make up for their stupid ass previous buying on your truck. And if there WAS any vehicle they should put more in it's ALWAYS a late model truck. Just shows how bad they don't know what they're doing.

I been looking for a year. Plan was to wait till after Christmas for the market to soften little more but Toyota announced the increase in msrp. Pulled the trigger on a 21 that checked all the boxes. Didn't want the new design until they get some kinks worked out. Can't hardly bring my self to sell my 2006 but I am going to. Best vehicle I have ever owned
How many miles do you have on the 06? Is the paint on your hood chipping?

Back
Top Bottom