• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're still up!

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
Main event coming up on ufc fight night, free fights on fox sports 1, Carlos Condit vs Tiago Alves.

I've got it on now....ought to be good
I like both the guys in the main event. I think Condit takes it via split descicion. Plus 3 different guys named Oleveira fought on the main card, just ironic I suppose.

Yup, should be good.....I've only recently started watching the UFC style fights, mainly a boxing fan. I got that from my dad I guess...unless it was boxing or the news, he wasn't watching. Well, maybe a western every once and a while too, lol.

Yup, should be good.....I've only recently started watching the UFC style fights, mainly a boxing fan. I got that from my dad I guess...unless it was boxing or the news, he wasn't watching. Well, maybe a western every once and a while too, lol.
So what do you think of mma so far?

I really like it, as I said I didn't get into it until a little over 6 mos ago. I met Jon Jones one night with some guys I drive for, and he was really cool guy. Well, I went and looked at some of his old stuff and thought it was rocking! Lots of action, but I'm still a boxing fan at heart....

Back
Top Bottom