• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're the size of a water buffalo : Fat shaming thread

the really ****ed up thing is if i do shoot someone in self defense then everything i have posted, over 40K messages (holy **** when did i do that??) will be admissible in court im sure. and the vast majority the prosecution will have to read is about ****ed up things like ass eating or banging skanky short haired girls or ripping on fat pieces of **** like stacy abrams and rosie odonnel

You sir, are DOOMED!

the really ****ed up thing is if i do shoot someone in self defense then everything i have posted, over 40K messages (holy **** when did i do that??) will be admissible in court im sure. and the vast majority the prosecution will have to read is about ****ed up things like ass eating or banging skanky short haired girls or ripping on fat pieces of **** like stacy abrams and rosie odonnel

I suppose that’s better than a bad Stand Up Routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

50df2538566c0cea611354cf3542c7d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

L O L!!!! You're fewked.

Back
Top Bottom