• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore Feature Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Et tu Ricardo?
I don't even know why the ignore button exists. I have 0 people on ignore. I have a special facility in my brain that allows me to not read things that piss me off.

I hope he doesn't mind the callout, but RiverBend RiverBend is the only person I ever even clicked it on. That was many years ago and I took it off immediately. Turns out I like him just fine, I didn't like one little thing he said once years ago. It was something silly about trade etiquette and didn't matter anyway.
My point is, if I'd left it on all this time I wouldn't know him in the jovial manner I do today. Do away with the ignore button I say!

Can the ignore feature be set to work in subsections only instead of site-wide?

EXAMPLE: Ignore a member only in Brackish Waters
No. You can ignore brackish (by not signing up for it) or you can ignore a member. But you can't ignore a specific member in a specific forum. I'm not a programmer but I'm thinking that would be a PITA (aka expensive) change to try and implement.

No. You can ignore brackish (by not signing up for it) or you can ignore a member. But you can't ignore a specific member in a specific forum. I'm not a programmer but I'm thinking that would be a PITA (aka expensive) change to try and implement.
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose.

How about a Triggered button...? :hat:
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom