Status
Not open for further replies.

wozbean

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
131   0
Reaction score
little graphic.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3zkPfU2TE&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3zkPfU2TE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

It's the dog owners fault for leaving the windows down so far. Who needs a Rottie anyway. LEO was simply defending themselves. Glad all the LEO involved in this dangerous situation get to go home. Notice the APC in the background too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf does the dogs breed matter? Id have their ****ing asses if that was my dog

It's a dangerous breed just like a pitbull. If it were a toy poodle the LEO would NOT have shot it. A dachsund would be a 50/50 proposition (depending on if it was a miniature or a regular). A Pomeranian would likely be okay also.

It's a dangerous breed just like a pitbull. If it were a toy poodle the LEO would NOT have shot it. A dachsund would be a 50/50 proposition (depending on if it was a miniature or a regular). A Pomeranian would likely be okay also.

I've got a doberman, and she wouldn't like that **** either, thinking someone is hurting or trying to harm me

-edit

Just like an AR or AK, you don't need it. If you want a firearm get a single shot 12ga. Same with dogs., why does anyone need an assault type dog? Compensating for something or was it something that was on Yo MTV Raps?

I guess the sarcasm font was disabled again. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom