• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtber1172 has probably forgotten more about constitutional law than u know, or so he will probably claim later on
Oh, I am quite sure his internet schooling has taught him well. He does not like hearing what the law actually is when it is not what he wants it to be, so the whole CJ department and the highly lauded professors at the UGA school of law are crappy teachers and he knows better than anyone else.

Oh, I am quite sure his internet schooling has taught him well. He does not like hearing what the law actually is when it is not what he wants it to be, so the whole CJ department and the highly lauded professors at the UGA school of law are crappy teachers and he knows better than anyone else.

Awww, did I bruise your fragile ego?

How about a hug, friend?

This guys actions got his dog killed...NOT the officer....I felt like this was a totally justified shooting....I would have done the same thing....that 100lb dog takes a jump at me and its going down too...had this guy not shot his mouth off, gotten involved in OTHER's business...he will still have his beloved "max" with him today...

I felt like the officers showed MORE restraint and patience that I would have....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom