• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guys actions got his dog killed...NOT the officer....I felt like this was a totally justified shooting....I would have done the same thing....that 100lb dog takes a jump at me and its going down too...had this guy not shot his mouth off, gotten involved in OTHER's business...he will still have his beloved "max" with him today...

I felt like the officers showed MORE restraint and patience that I would have....

good thing ur not a cop, we'd all be shot for running our mouths

Talk about SPIN.

If you watch the video at the beginning there are 2 LEOs mulling around by the patrol cars. There are 2 or 3 on the porch. Then the 2 by the patrol cars move onto the sidewalk and move in the other direction (they don't even look at the guy). There also appear to be a couple people handcuffed on the sidewalk sitting where the 2 officers are halfway through the video. Looks like the situation is pretty much under control to me.

Not even one little bit. I am smiling at you arrogance and ignorance, and your complete obliviousness to it all!!!

No hugs, but we can go shoot sometime and argue like hell!!!

No arrogance and definitely not ignorant. I understand boundaries especially when involving police....and if I lived in California, I definitely would avoid any and all confrontation with them.

Mtber - let me pose a scenario to you. Cop is working drug interdiction at Miami airport. Guy walks by him and fits the profile of as drug dealer, 100%. Seems a bit nervous. Cop says, "hey, come here." Guy says no and cusses the cop. Cop arrests him for obstruction. Drugs are found on him. What should happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom