• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
please read #352 also

Please read #1-359. Comparing the actions, or lack there of, of a dog to that of a human are......You bring up the military, Obama, gitmo, etc....
If I'm watching a game and see a fumble or offsides it is what it is and I don't need to play professional to know that. When I see a dog react and people call it a "vicious attack" I think those people have never seen a dog of that caliber in a VICIOUS attack.

Last edited:
Exactly, easier to blame the cops. I'd like to know which one of y'all would stand there and let the big dog eat?
i in my bussiness had to repo many cars and came across many breeds of dogs been bit and attacked .the dog could have been dealt within a non leathel manner . some pepper spray or a taser all leo are supplied this .the dog should not have been shot the leo in this instance was wrong regaurdless of what the owner did or didnt do. i support leo but sometimes they go too far and need to be held accountable !!!

Maybe eat the big dog!

Anybody ever train with and use a Taser, or is your experience limited to watching movies and drinking beer? Can it be drawn and deployed as fast and effectively as a gun? Is it as easy to shoot? Will it bring a dog down fast enough?

You guys are a bunch of pu------. It's a damn animal. The integrity of my ass trumps any animal. Bet your panties get in a wad when you see a deer mounted on a wall. Dirtbag owner equals worthless animal. :D

Protecting and serving at its finest! How about a wrongful arrest lawsuit! Would have never happened had they not arrested him for a completely legal act! Anyone can film public property.... Id frame both of those pigs ****ing badges after i got them fired and sue the **** out of them and county they were "protecting". Id give it some time, let those rat bastards really sit thru all the bull**** and such but After it was all said and done I may or may not have 2 1st deg murder charges as well to top off that sundae. Mess with my pups, you cross a line

Quite possibly the most ignorant thing ever said.......... Are you SERIOUS???? If so, you have done WAY too many drugs in your life. Would you honestly kill TWO humans, lose your job, your house, your kids, your wife, your family, your freedom,and possibly your rectal innocense for a dog? Your reaction is EXACTLY why I carry at EVERY opportunity. I love my dog more than just about any other thing/person on the planet, but, if she gets shot there is no way in a FROZEN HELL that I am going to end up in jail over it. I would not end up being the "small spoon". smiley-sex011.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom