• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll just throw this out here as I don't really know how to start.

Send me your email address, I can send you some money through paypal friends and family so it won't cost anything. You'll get an email from paypal how to collect your funds. It only takes a minute, not sure if you have to set up a paypal account or not but it's free either way and safe too.

Been a chaotic week but I did want to say Thanks and give a quick update. My daughter and grandson are both doing well. Dr. said the surgery went very well and the baby is moving around and very active and the spinal opening closed. I'm still in awe of the fact they can perform surgery on a "pre-born" baby. (Found out the procedure is actually called Fetoscopic surgery.) There have been many who sent donations electronically and by check from ODT. It's very humbling to see. I also want to thank everyone who is auctioning on the behalf of this cause. I have traded with many but several of the people involved I have never even met! A great sampling of the quality and type of people we have on here and a personal reminder that I can and will do more to support ODT fundraising myself in the future..

A big show of appreciation out to BIKER13 BIKER13 , Just1more Just1more , Freshly Minted Georgian! Freshly Minted Georgian! , alleycat alleycat , WallsGa WallsGa and leetheman81 leetheman81 for their auctions. And I hope I have not left anyone out, and if I did I'll catch up on that soon and acknowledge you as well.

Been a chaotic week but I did want to say Thanks and give a quick update. My daughter and grandson are both doing well. Dr. said the surgery went very well and the baby is moving around and very active with and the spinal opening closed. I'm still in awe of the fact they can perform surgery on a "pre-born" baby. (Found out the procedure is actually called Fetoscopic surgery.) There have been many who sent donations electronically and by check from ODT. It's very humbling to see. I also want to thank everyone who is auctioning on the behalf of this cause. I have traded with many but several of the people involved I have never even met! A great sampling of the quality and type of people we have on here and a personal reminder that I can and will do more to support ODT fundraising myself in the future..

A big show of appreciation out to BIKER13 BIKER13 , Just1more Just1more , Freshly Minted Georgian! Freshly Minted Georgian! , alleycat alleycat , WallsGa WallsGa and leetheman81 leetheman81 for their auctions. And I hope I have not left anyone out, and if I did I'll catch up on that soon and acknowledge you as well.

glad to hear good news man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom