• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I'll take it." Actually, no... you won't.

"I'll take it" posted in the thread means nothing.

+1 for successful reanimation of a zombie thread. A double tap to the head may be required.

Has anyone ever posted something for sale, someone posted "I'll take it" and the seller just did not want to sell it to the buyer (for whatever reason) ?
Oh yeah! In 6 1/2 years on this site he's the only turd I've ever had to put on the ignore list, and no it wasn't laufen. Lol! I had a pistol for sale at a very reasonable price and this dingleberry PM'd he'd take it but only if I sold it to him for about 60% of my FIRM asking price. When I politely declined the dipwad started PM'ing me over & over saying I should sell it for what he wanted to pay and getting kinda nasty about it when I brought up the fact that he had multiple negs and I wasn't about to deal with a trader with a buncha negs. I didn't need to sell it anyway, just wanted to move it to buy something else I wanted so off to the ignore list the little bitch went. And yeah, I hope you're reading this you little POS snowflake MORON! Lmao!

Eta: That sorry ass ****hook has SIX negs, why the hell anybody would even deal with that idiot is beyond me. Smdh....

I love it when someone 'tells' me what they'll 'give me' for an item. At a show a couple of years ago I told a guy, "No, you won't." He says, "I'm ready to pay now!" I say, "It's not for sale to you at any price." He stood there for at two minutes catching flies in his mouth, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom