• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll take it doesn't always mean you get it

Kline2054

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
33   0
Reaction score
Saw a gun I had been looking for today, and happened to see it as soon as it came up for sale. I replied with an "I'll take it" within 2 minutes of the original post and followed it up with a PM

The reply i got was, "i'm selling it to someone else."

just the kind of stuff that pisses me off

maybe someone beat me to it faster than the 120 seconds that it took me, which is why there is the, "ill take it" usually posted in the thread to help square those kinds of things away. The guy who posted the gun was relatively new to the trader and probably thought the last person in his pm box was the 1st... who knows

Last edited:
maybe someone best me to it faster than the 120 seconds that it took me, which is why there is the, "ill take it" usually posted in the thread to help square those kinds of things away. The guy who posted the gun was relatively new to the trader and probably thought the last person in his pm box was the 1st... who knows

That is a valid point. That deal seemed a little to good to be true anyhow..

damn! now i have to start a thread about it!!!

and "Ill take it pending pics" is not a solid "ill take it" in my book anyways.

I understand that, but that was just to make sure that the gun wasn't drug through the ringer. I am a man of my word and as long as the gun had looked DECENT i would have been more than happy to have taken it.

Hard to be a man of your word and commit to something 100% without a picture and minimal details

which is why i said, "i'll take it pending pics"

Back
Top Bottom