• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll take it doesn't always mean you get it

I understand that it happens, and i'll move on just fine. Which is why i posted this thread under the section of, "stupid stuff."

I figured it would fit a perfect description of something that was dumb and stupid to complain about, yet also something that i am sure others have ran into from time to time.

Good Grief!

You are also a newer member with 1 feedback. You would think this was a woman's forum with all the bickering over minimal stuff.

haha once again, I posted this under the forum section of, "stupid stuff." I know that it is dumb and stupid. I was just simply venting about something that I am sure that other people have ran into in the past as well. You get excited thinking you are going to get something you have been looking for and then a let down afterwards. I am sure that I am not the only one who has had this happen and AGAIN this is why it is posted under the "Stupid Stuff" section

...now moved to "the pasture"

Last edited:
maybe someone beat me to it faster than the 120 seconds that it took me, which is why there is the, "ill take it" usually posted in the thread to help square those kinds of things away. The guy who posted the gun was relatively new to the trader and probably thought the last person in his pm box was the 1st... who knows

I don't even bother w/ the "I'll take it". Just send a pm stating you will take it. That way someone can't snake it from you while you are posting in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom