• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll take it doesn't always mean you get it

Since this is in Stupid Stuff... Why "I'll Take It"? Shouldn't you pay for it or have some type of mutual trade instead of wanting to "Take It"... One would think "I'll Buy It" would be more appropriate.

Since this is in Stupid Stuff... Why "I'll Take It"? Shouldn't you pay for it or have some type of mutual trade instead of wanting to "Take It"... One would think "I'll Buy It" would be more appropriate.

haha since this is under the, "stupid section" stuff i would have to agree that "i'll buy it" makes more sense than, "i'll take it."

but for some reason "i'll take it" has become the most often used phrase

again im not "whining" and some of you may actually see that if you took time to read things instead of just taking time to post your own personal opinion

Also, how could you commit 100% to something without even knowing the condition of the gun?

I think we need a new subforum called the vagina monologue.

hahaha again, i could care less. I was just starting a useless conversation about something that I am sure many people have had happen

but i do like the phrase, "vagina monologue." that is a new one that I will have to steal

1339036524098_5208796.png

Back
Top Bottom