• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

illegal to do a trade at an FFL?

I wouldn't do it (at local guys' shops) because I trade with them a lot. I would not want them to think I was intercepting a customer bringing an item into their store to sell or trade.

nope, they werent worried about the general area so much as in front of their shop. They told us just to move to the other end of the parking lot as that was in front of another business.

Ah. I was just thinking of the one next to Dacula High. Yeah, that might be frowned upon...

This comes up periodically. Waiting for definite answers, but it always seems to peter out when the question of whether the parking lot counts... and what if the shopping center owns the lot, and not the FFL? (I'm thinking Bass Pro...)
Made me laugh. I was early to do a trade in a Bass Pro carpark recently on a Saturday morning. Saw a gun trade go down, another guy selling someone a mountain bike (including hilarious test ride) and I think a gun sale (couldn't actually see the actual item). Thats a busy carpark.

Ah. I was just thinking of the one next to Dacula High. Yeah, that might be frowned upon...

haha yah that would probobly be a pretty big problem lol. but thats what made this one so strange, the lady was very nice about everything and wasnt annoyed by us trading at all she just simply said she didnt want anyone to get into trouble by doing it on their property.

Back
Top Bottom